Karnataka Government Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance
PROCEEDINGS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
SUB: Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance - reg.
Read: 1. G.O.No.FD 23 SRP 2011, dated 15-06-2011
2. G.O.No.FD 07 SRP 2012, dated 21.04.2012
3. G.O.No.FD 17 SRP 2012,dated 14.05.2012
4. G.O.No.FD 25 SRP 2012, dated 17.05.2012
5. G.O.No.FD 09 SRP 2013, dated 08.05.2013
6. G.O.No.FD 21 SRP 2013, dated 03.10.2013
7. G.O.No.FD 5 SRP 2014,dated 08.04.2014
8. G.O.No.FD 17 SRP 2014 dated 26.09.2014
9. Representation dated: 10.04.2015 of the President, Karnataka State Government Employees Association
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO.FD 11 SRP 2015
BANGALORE, DATED 24TH APRIL 2015
Government are pleased to sanction increase in the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government Employees in the Revised pay Scales 2012 from the existing 25.25% to 28.75% of Basic pay with effect from 1st January 2015.
2. Theses orders will apply to the full time Government Employees, Employees of zilla panchayats, work charged Employees on regular time scales of pay, full time Employees of Aided Educational Institutions and Universities who are on regular time scales of pay.
3. For the purpose of grant of Dearness Allowance, the term "Basic pay" means, pay drawn by a Government Employees in the scale of pay applicable to the post held py him and includes:
a. Stagnation increment, if any, granted to him above the maximum of the scale of pay.
b. personal pay, if any, granted to him under sub-rule (3) of Rul 7 of the Karnataka Civil services (Revised pay) Rules, 2012.
c. Additional increment, if any, granted to him above the maximum of the scale of pay.
4. Basic pay shall not include any emoluments other than those specified above.
5. Government are alos pleased to sanction increase in the rates of Dearness Allowance from the existing 25.25% to 28.75% of the Basic pension/Family pension with effect from 1st January 2015 to the State Government Pension/Family pensioners and pensioners/Family pensionres of the Aided Educational Institutions whose pension/Family Pension is paid out of the consolidated Fund of the State.
6. Government are alos pleased to sanction increase in the rates of Dearness Allowance from the existing 25.25% to 28.75% of the Basic Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st January 2015 to the pensioners/Family Pensioners who were drawing pay in the UGC/AICTE/ICAR scale of pay.
7. Separate orders will be issuedin respect of Employees on UGC/AICTE/ICAR/NJPC scales of pay and also in respect of NJPC Pensioners.
8. The Increase in Dearness Allowance admissible under this order is payable in cash.
9. The payment on account of Dearnees Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above shall b rounded off to the next rupee and fractions less than 50 paise shall be ignored.
10. The Dearness Allowance will be shown as a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay for any purpose.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE
GOVERNOR OF KARNATAKA
Under Secretary to Government
Finance Department (services -2)