GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh, the 12th December, 2014
- All Heads of Department, All Commissioners of Divisions, All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
- The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on unrevised scales of pay effective from 01.07.2014
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/1/2009-5FR/10534 dated 17th June, 2014 on the subject notedabove and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to increased the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees on un-revised scales of pay from the existing rate of 200% to 212% of the pay w.e.f 01.07.2014.
2. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees for the month of December, 2014 paid in January, 2015.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from July, 2014 to November, 2014 shall be made in the month of January, 2015.
4. Copy of these orders is also available on website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhrv.gov.in.
(Vivek Padam Singh)
Joint Secretary Finance
For Principal Secretary to Government Haryana