Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-re vised of pension (i.e. 12 % from 200% to 212%) rates w.e.f. 01.07.2014
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the; 12th December, 2014.
- All the Heads of Departments.
- The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
- All Deputy Commissioners arid Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
- The Registrar General, Punjab & Havana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-re vised of pension (i.e. 12 % from 200% to 212%) rates w.e.f. 01.07.2014.
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department ietter No. 4/7/2009-2 FR/-2FR/11177 dated 17th June, 2014 on the subject noted above andto Say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the un- revised Pension/Family Pension (i.e. 12 % from 200% to 212%) rates w.e.f: 01.07.2014.
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family Pensioners on urt-revised Pension/Family Pension contained in referred instructions No.2/51/08-lPension, dated 17.04.2009.
3. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be, downloaded from the site www.finhrv.gov.in.
Joint Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,