Productivity Linked Bonus for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2013-2014
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, dated the 23th September, 2014
The Chief of the Naval Staff,
Subject :Productivity Linked Bonus for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2013-2014
I am directed to refer to the productivity linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No.F.24(9)/80/D(JCM), dated 28th September 1983, as amended form time to time and to convey the sanction of president to the payment of 40 days (forth days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2013-2014 to the eligible civilian employees of the Indian Navy.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2013-2014 in accordance with the agreed formulas
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp.’B’(Non-Gazetted) Gp. ‘C ’ and Gp. ‘D’ Civilian employees of Indian Navy who are covered under PLB scheme for the accounting yer 2013-2014. The calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/- (3500x40/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labour will be paid and assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m. (1200x40/30.4) for the accounting year 2013-2014. However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- p.m to amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other condition remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debatable to Defence service Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2014-2015.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Deptt. Of Expenditure) vide their I.D. No. 167609/E-III(A)/2014 dated 19.09.2014 and Integrated Finance Division vide their Dy.No 166/AG/PB dated 23.09.2014.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India