ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT IN THE MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Labour & Employment/Shram Aur Rozgar Mantraiaya
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
Telephone No. 23719806; Fax No. 23718730
SUBJECT:- ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT IN THE MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
1. The Ministry of Labour & Employment invites applications from interested and eligible individuals for engagement as Consultant on contract basis in this Ministry initially for a period of One Year.
2. Eligibility conditions:-
(i) should be a retired Under Secretary/Section Officer or equivalent of Government of India
(ii) should have a Law Degree from a UGC recognized University and experience of dealing with Legal/Court Matters
(iii) should be below 65 years of age and in good health.
(iv) should be proficient in Computer.
(v) should have no disciplinary proceedings pending as on the date of application.
3. The individual found suitable will be engaged as Consultant on contract basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/* p.m. in respect of retired Under Secretary and Rs.20,000/- p.m. in respect of retired Section Officer (less TDS as applicable in either case), plus Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as local conveyance charges. Terms and Conditions of the engagement are mentioned in Annexure-I.
4. Application, as per Annexure-II, may be submitted by 30.09.2014 to the address written below. The same can also be sent through e-mail at the address email@example.com
Ministry of Labour & Employment,
Room No. 315, Shram Shakti Bhawan,.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. The appointment will be on contract basis in Ministry of Labour & Employment.
2. He will not be entitled for any other allowance apart from the above consolidated fee.
3. The consultant will make available his services as required by the competent authority from time to time.
4. The work and conduct of the consultant shall be reviewed by the Joint Secretary concerned from time to time. In case his performance is not found satisfactory, the engagement is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
5. It will be open to the Government to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice. The officer is also required to give a minimum one month’s prior notice to end the contract.
6. The consultant shall not divulge any information, gathered by him during the period of his assignment, to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same.
7. He will not be entitled for any other kind of leave other than weekly off and Gazetted holidays. However, the Consultant shall be eligible for 8 days casual leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis.
8. The tasks include monitoring the various Court Cases, collecting and putting up monthly reports for review by Senior Officers, drafting para wise comments in cases wherever directed by Senior Officers , general correspondence with Ministry of Law & Justice/ Office of the Solicitor General/Assistant Solicitor General/Central Government Standing Counsel in the various Courts and any other work that may be assigned by the Senior Officers of the Legal Cell from time to time.