Meeting with Cadre Units in respect of issues pertaining to Central Secretariat Service (CSS)
No. 21/25/2014-CS.I (P)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 13th August, 2014
The undersigned is directed to say that a meeting with Cadre Units to discuss issues relating to Cadre Management of Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) and Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) has been scheduled under the Chairpersonship of JS (AT&A) on 28.08.2014 at 11.00 A.M. in Room No. 72, North Block (Conference Hall of Department of Expenditure).
2. It is proposed to discuss the following items/issues in the meeting:
- Non relieving of CSS/CSSS officers transferred.
- Updation of data in the Web based Cadre Management System in respect of CSS/CSSS/CSCS officials.
- Non relieving of officials nominated for training programme under CTP.
- Completion of CR Dossiers of Assistants/ PAs who have appeared in the combined LDCE 2012 and 2013.
- Non completion of DPCs for the following:
b) for PS under SQ for the years 2012 (extended) and 2013; and
c) for PA for 2013
- Vacancy Position in the various grades
- Submission of APAR in time and uploading in the web based cadre management system
- Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
3. DS/Director level officer, well conversant with the issues of CSS/CSSS/CSCS from the Ministries/Departments as per list attached may kindly be nominated to attend the meeting.
Under Secretary to the Government of India