Promotion from the grade of Senior Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’) to the Junior Time Scale (Group ‘A’) of the Indian Defence Accounts Service on regular basis.
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
Tele No. 011-25674834 Fax No. 011-25674780
No.AN-I/1424/I/XXXVII (R) Date: 17.07.2014
1. The PCDA(SC), Pune
2. The PCDA(R&D), New Delhi
3. The PCDA(Pension), Allahabad
4. The PCDA, Bangalore
5. The PCDA(BR), Delhi Cantt
6. The PCDA(NC), Jammu
7. The PCDA(WC), Chandigarh
8. The PCDA(AF), Dehradun
9. The CDA, Guwahati
10. The CDA(Army), Meerut
11. The CDA(PD), Meerut
12. The IFA(EC), Kolkata
13. The IFA(NC), Udhampur
14. The Dy.CGDA(AN) Local
Subject: Promotion from the grade of Senior Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’) to the Junior Time Scale (Group ‘A’) of the Indian Defence Accounts Service on regular basis.
The Government of India, Ministry of Defence (Finance) have approved promotion of six (06) Senior Accounts Officer serving in the offices/organizations indicated against each in Annexure ‘A’ to this letter to the Junior Time Scale in PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay 5400/-) of the serviceon regular basis. The competent authority has decided the postings on promotion in the offices/organizations as indicated against their names. Accordingly, the officers may, therefore, be relieved of their present duties. On reporting, the officer(s) may be promoted to the Junior Time Scale of IDAS on regular basis and designated as ACDA/ACFA(Fys) etc. whichever is applicable. The promotion shall take effect from 01/08/2014 or from the date of assumption of charge whichever is later, provided no disciplinary/ criminal case is pending against the officers and they are not under suspension.
2. The officers may also be requested that on reporting in the new office of posting, they may inform their date of joining, correspondence address, telephone Nos. (official, residential & Mobile and email id on firstname.lastname@example.org for updation of the Pink List.
3. The officers’ approved for regular promotion to the Junior Time Scale of the IDAS will be on probation for a period of two years or up to the date of superannuation whichever is earlier from the date of promotion in the first instance. Necessary assessment reports may be forwarded to this office on completion of each year of probation.
4. The relief of the officer shall not be deferred on the ground that a representation has been submitted for change of place of posting or on the ground that reliever has not reported/been posted. It may be brought to the notice of the officer that no representation for charge of posting etc. will be entertained in any case, as the IDAS carries a definite liability to serve any where in India including, field service in or out of India. The Pr. Controllers/IFAs may also ensure that representations are not unduly forwarded.
5. TA and joining time as admissible under rules may be authorized to the officers.
6. The date of officers’ assumption of charge may please be intimated to this HQrs office by fax. The copies of Part II Office Orders notifying the assumption of charge and fixation of pay in the new grade may be endorsed to this HQrs Office.