25% Hike in Allowances - Confederation writes to Dopt to issue necessary Orders
Confederation Secretary General writes to the Secretary of Department of Personnel & Training to issue appropriate orders on hike in certain allowances by 25% as a result of Dearness allowance to 100% with effect from 1.1.2014...
Confederation's Letter demanding Increase in certain allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Patron President Secretary General
S. K. Vyas K. K. N. Kutty M. Krishnan
09868244035 09811048303 09447068125
Department of Personnel & Training,
Government of India,
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Increase in certain allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014 – reg.
Vide MOF OM No. 1/1/2014-EBII (B) dated 27th 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014. As recommended by the 6th following allowance and advances require enhancement of 25% from its present state as done when the DA crossed 50% in 01.01.2011.
1. Children Education Assistance & Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
2. Advances for purchase of Bicycle Advance, Warm clothing Advance, Festival Advance, Natural Calamity Advance
3. Special Compensatory Hill Area Allowance
4. Special Compensatory Scheduled / Tribal Area Allowance
5. Project Allowance
6. Speical Compensatory (Remote Locality) Allowance
7. Cycle Maintenance Allowance
8. Mileage for road journey all components of daily allowance on tour
9. Rates of Fixed Conveyance Allowance under SR-25 (Motor Car)
10. Rates of Fixed Conveyance Allowance under SR-25 (Other modes)
11. Washing Allowance
12. Split Duty Allowance
13. Spl. Allowance for Child Care for Women with Disabilities and Education Allowance for disabled children
14. Cash Handling Allowance
15. Risk Allowance
16. Postgraduate Allowance
17. Desk Allowance
18. Bad Climate Allowance
Therefore it is requested to cause orders for the enhancement of 25% of the above allowances/advances w.e.f 01.01.2014 at the earliest.
A line in reply is much appreciated.
Secretary General, Confederation