Pension - Sanction of further instalment of Dearness Allowance to the Ex-gratia beneficiaries - Orders - Issued
Government of Tamil Nadu
Finance (Pension) Department
G.O.No.42, Dated 14th February, 2014
(Vijaya, Masi-2, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2045)
Pension - Sanction of further instalment of Dearness Allowance to the Ex-gratia beneficiaries - Orders - Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.232 Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 10.7.2013.
2. Government of India's Memorandum No.42/13/2012 P 86 PW(G) Dated 17.10.13.
3. From the Principal Secretary/Chairman and Managing Director/ Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited and Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Limited and Chairman / Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited D.0 Lr.No.85876/A18/ A183/ 2013-1 Dated.8.1.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.41, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated: 14.02.2014.
In the Government Order first read above, orders have been issued sanctioning the enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance to the Ex-gratia pensioners for the periods from 1.7.2009 to 1.1.2013 and the last sanction of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1.1.2013 has been ordered at 158% to the Ex-gratia pensioners.
2) In the Office Memorandum second read above, the Government of India has ordered Dearness Relief to Contributory Provident Fund beneficiaries in respect of those receiving ex-gratia payment @ Rs. 175% with effect from 1.07.2013. In pursuance to the above, the Principal Secretary/Chairman and Managing Director / Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited and Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Limited in the reference third read above, has requested the Government to issue necessary orders sanctioning the enhancement in Dearness Relief. The Government after careful consideration, has decided to accept the proposal of the Principal Secretary/Chairman and Managing Director/ Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited and Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Limited and accordingly sanction the enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance to the ex-gratia Contributory Provident Fund beneficiaries @ 175% with effect from 1.07.2013.
3) The expenditure on Dearness Allowance to those who are in receipt of Ex-Gratia payment of Rs.605/- which has been enhanced to Rs.645/- per month shall be debited to:
“2071 Pension and other Retirement Benefits – 01
Civil – 800 Other Expenditure – I Non-Plan-AH
Ex-gratia payment to families of deceased – Non-
Provincialized Employees – Contributory Provident
Fund – 27 Pensions – 09 Others”
4) The above ex-gratia pensioners are entitled for the arrears of Dearness Allowance at the rates ordered in para-2 above with effect from 1-07.2013
5) Pending formal authorization by the Accountant General, the revised Dearness Allowance shall be paid straightaway by the Pension pay Officer, Chennai -6, Treasury Officers/Sub-Treasury Officers concerned.
(By order of the Governor)
PRINICIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT