GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh the, 15th Nov, 2013.
1. All Heads of Department, All Commissioners of Divisions,
All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana,
2. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance of Haryana Government Employees on Unrevised scales of pay effective from 01.07.2013
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department Circular letter No.1/2009-5FR/23648 dated 2nd September, 2013 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana has decided that the Dearness Allowance Payable to Harayana Government employees on Un-revised scale of pay shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 166% to 183% of te pay w.e.f. 01.07.2013.
2. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees for the month of November, 2013 paid in December, 2013.
3. The Payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from july, 2013 to October,2013 shall be made in the month of December, 2013.
4. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded form the site www.finhry.gov.in
(Ram Kumar Beniwal)
Joint Secretary Finance
For Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
Source: Original Order Click here