Government of India
Ministry of Personal, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personal and Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,New Delhi-110003
Dated the 6th November,2013
Subject: Filling up of various post in the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, New Delhi through deputation on Foreign Service Terms – regarding,
National Commission for Protection of child Rights (NCPCR), New Delhi a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Women & Child Development requires to fill up various posts in the Commission through deputation on “Foreign Service Terms” for which they have invited applications from officers who desire to work on deputation basis. The vacancy circular issued by the NCPCR is annexed.
2. All Ministries/Departments are requested to give wide publicity to the above vacancy among their employees and may forward the applications, if any, to the Member Secretary, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 latest by 30-11-2013.
3. Cadre Clearance in respect of Officers of CSS/CSSS of the grades of US/PPS and above may be obtained from DOP&T (CS-I & CS-II Divisions).
(G C Rout)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
National Commission for protection of Child Rights
5th Floor, Chanderlok Building,
36/Janpath,New Delhi-110 001
Subject: Filling up of various posts in the National Commission for protection of Child Rights, New Delhi through deputation on Foreign Service Terms – regarding.
The services of suitable officers/officials are required to fill up various posts by deputation on “Foreign Service Terms” in the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, New Delhi, a statutory body under the Ministry of Women and Child Development. The eligibility criteria and the proforma for application are enclosed.
2. The appointment, pay, deputation Duty Allowance and other terms and conditions of service will be regulated in accordance with the FRSRs and the OM No.2/29/91-Estt(pay-II) dated 05/01/1994 of the Ministry of Personnel & Training as amended from time to time.
3. The applications of the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma may be sent to the undersigned along with the following documents:
(i) Integrity certificate
(ii) Vigilance clearance
(iii) Attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years.
4. Application of officials who cannot be relieved immediately need not be forwarded. Candidate once selected will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature later.
5.The application in the prescribed format enclosed (complete in all respects) along with all requisite documents, duly forwarded by the concerned Cadre Controlling Authority must reach to the Member Secretary, National commission for Protection of Child Rights, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36 Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 by 30/11/2013. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
6. All Ministries/Departments/Attached Offices/Subordinate Offices of the Central Government/Statutory & Autonomous Bodies of the Central Government/State Governments/UT administrations/Public Undertakings and Central Universities are requested to Circulate the enclosed vacancies to their employees and to forward the applications of the eligible officials to the undersigned within the deadline as mentioned above.
F.NO, A- 11014/122012 –Admn
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights,
(A Statutory Body fo Government of India)
5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36-Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001.
Subject: Filling up of various posts in the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, New Delhi through deputation on Foreign Service Terms – regarding.
The service of suitable officers & staff are required in the National Commission for protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), New Delhi, a Statutory Body of the Ministry of Women & Child Development, by deputation on “Foreign Service Terms” for the followings posts as per the criteria mentioned below:-
Name, Number of Vacancy and pay scale of the post
Director (01) PB-4: Rs37,400-67,000/- +GP:8700
By deputation of Officers from Central or State Government (subject to the exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to be obtained from time to time_, Central Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Central Autonomous Bodies who are:-
(a) Holding analogous posts on regular basis: or having five years of regular service in the Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs.7600/- or having ten years of regular service in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-;
Essential qualification or experience:
(b) Having a graduate degree in any discipline of Social Sciences from a recognized university: and
(c) Having five years of experience in Establishment and General Administration:
(d) Having 5 years of experience in Child Rights or Child Protection or Welfare or Child Development and Programme Administration.
Registrar (01) PB-4:
Rs.37,400 -67,000/- + GP:8700/-
Officers of the Indian Legal Service holding analogous posts under the Central Government : or Officers holding analogous posts under the Central Government or Supreme Court or High Court and possessing experience as Registrar of higher judiciary or any other post involving interpretation or application of statutes: or Officers from the Central or State Government or Supreme Court or High Courts or Central Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertaking having five years of regular service in the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- or ten year of regular service in the pay Scale of Rs.15,600/- 39,100 with grade pay of Rs.6600/-:
Essential qualification or experience:
Having a Graduate Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work or Political Science or Public Administration from a recognized University or Institution.
(a) Five years of working experience in the field of the Child Rights or Child Protection or Child Welfare or Child rights protection work: and
(b) Training in Child rights or human rights.
Source: original Order click here