Expenditure Management – Economy Measures and Rationalization of Expenditure – regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhavan
Block No.14, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Dated : 15th October, 2013
The Undersigned is directed to enclose herewith Department of Expenditure OM No.7(2)/E.Coord/13 dated 18th Sep, 2013 on the above subject and to say that the instructions contained therein are extended mutatis mutandis to the CPSEs.
2. CMDs of Schedule A CPSE (profit making with no accumulated losses and no budgetary support from the Government in the preceding three years and in the current year) will be deemed in Apex Level for the application of these instructions pertaining to domestic and foreign travel. Guidelines regarding companion free ticket. vide O.M. of even number dated 10.05.2013 stands withdrawn.
3. Chief Executive officers of the CPSEs will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of the measures outlined in this O.M.
4. Wherever a relaxation from the extant instructions is necessary in the interest of industrial growth, business development and capacity building of the human resources as envisaged in their business plans, the same should be considered on a case – to – case basis with the approval of DPE/Administrative Ministry,
5. All the administrative Ministries/Departments are requested to issue suitable instruction to CPSEs under their administrative control for strict compliance.
6. This issues in consultation with of IF Wing Ministry of HI & PE vide their Diary No 831/Fin- III dated 01.10.2013
7. These instructions are issued with approval of Minister (HI & PE).