PROCEEDINGS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
Read: (1) G.O.No.FD 10 SRP 2013 dated 20-05-2013
(2) G.O.No.FD 12 SRP 2013 (II) dated 12-06-2012
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO.FD 22 SRP 2013,
BANGALORE, DATED 10TH OCTOBER 2013
Government are pleased to sanction increase in the rates of Dearness Allowance to Teaching Staff who are on UGC/AICTE/ICAR scales of pay and to judicial Officers on NJPC pay scales from the existing 80% to 90% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2013.
2.For the purpose of this order, the term Basic pay means the pay drawn by a Government employee in the UGC/AIATE/ICAR and NJPC scales of pay applicable to the post held by him.
3. Basic pay shall not include any other emoluments.
4. Government are also pleased to sanction increase in the rates of Dearness Allowance to NJPC pensioners/Family pensioners from the existing 80% to 90% of the basic pension/family pension with effect from 1st July 2013.
5. The increase in Dearness allowance admissible under this order is payable in cash until further orders.
6. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above shall be ignored.
7. The Dearness Allowance will be shown as a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay for any purpose.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE
GOVERNOR OF KARANATAKA
(SUNDARA RAJA GUPTHA)
Joint secretary to Government
Finance Department (Services-2)
The Compiler, Karnataka Gazette for publication in the next issue of the gazette and to supply 200 copies to Finance Department.