West Bengal State Health & Family welfare samiti will engage tan categories of staff under the programme NPCDCS & NPHCE, department of Health and Family welfare, government of west Bengal, for District level on purely contractual basis.
The applicants are requested to submit their application on or before 17th August, 2012 within 11am to 4 pm of all working days in the format given below along with attested photocopies of testimonials and relevant certificates with self attested photograph in the specified space of the form, to the concerned CMOH office for the mentioned posts. The address of the concerned CMOH offices is stated below.
The details of which is given below:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1584Adolescent Health Programme of RCH Department:
1. Programme Assistant – 03 vacancies
2. Data Entry Operator – 03 vacancies
3. Data Entry Operator – 36 vacancies
4. Staff Nurse – 96 vacancies
5. Cytopathology Technician – 03 vacancies
6. Care Coordinator – 03 vacancies
7. Physiotherapist – 39 vacancies
8. Counsellor – 39 vacancies
9. Hospital Attendant – 06 vacancies
10. Sanitary Attendant – 06 vacancies
NPCDCS & NPHCE Department:
11. Medical Officer (School Health) – 752 vacancies
12. Programme Supervisor – 19 vacancies
13. Optometrist – 17 vacancies
14. Consultant SHP – 01 vacancy
15. Consultant WIFS – 01 vacancy
16. Counsellor Helpline (ARSH) – 01 vacancy
17. Statistical Investigator – 01 vacancy
18. Medical Officer – 09 vacancies
19. Pharmacist – 376 vacancies
20. Programme Associate – 18 vacancies
21. DEO – 07 vacancies
22. Lady Counsellor – 54 vacancies
23. Male Counsellor – 94 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 40 years. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Matric/Master’s Degree as per the post applied for. For further details refer to the notification.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with copies of all relevant certificates, to the relevant address from the addresses mentioned in the notifications on or before 17-08-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-08-2012
Click Here for WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment Advt & Application Format (Adolescent Health Programme of RCH Department)
Click Here for WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment Advt & Application Format (NPCDCS & NPHCE Department)