Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ircon
International Limited, which is a government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in providing project management, quality management, safety, health and environment related consultancy services and other business support and incidental services to clients in India and
The company invites applications for the following posts on contract basis (for one year) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting in Projects of Ircon International Ltd. at
Post, Remuneration & Nos. of vacancies
- Category-I Operator
For operation of :
1. Motor Grader – 07 Nos. (S-1)
2. Excavator - 05 Nos (S-2)
3. Vibratory Compactor- 07 Nos (S-3)
4. Stone Crusher – 04 Nos. (S-4)
5. Trailer - 02 Nos. (S-5)
6. 75 MT Capacity Crane- 01 No. (S-6)
- Category-II Operator
For operation of :
1. Concrete Batching Plant- 01 No. (S-7)
2. Tipper - 50 Nos. (S-8)
3. Dozer - 05 Nos (S-9)
4. Rail Cum Road Vehicle - 02 No. (S-10)
5. Mobile workshop- 02 No. (S-11)
6. JCB Cum Backhoe Loader- 01 No.(S-12)
- Crusher Foreman – 1 No. (S-13)
- General Foreman – 1 No. (S-14)
- Mechanics – 2 Nos. (S-15)
- Panel Electrician – 1 No. (S-16)
- Flash Butt Welder- 3 Nos. (S-17)
Age: Not more than 50 years as on 31-07-2012 Candidates must have valid passport or should submit proof of having submitted application for the same and valid Heavy Motor Vehicle driving license (wherever applicable). Candidates with valid passport will be given preference.
Candidates must have driving license. Applicants without valid passport are also advised to apply for passport urgently as the mobilization to
Sri lanka will be immediately after selection.
Medical Standards: Empanelled candidates will undergo prescribed health examination for the job before they join the post.
Selection Process : Selection will be through walk-in-interview followed by a skill/trade test. The schedule for walk-in-interview is given at para C-2 below.