GOVT.OF N.C.T. OF
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for filling up of 120 Posts of staff Nurse and 06 posts of Pharmacist purely on contract Basis.The appointment is purely on contract basis initially for a period of eleven months or till regular appointment is made through D.S.S.S.B whichever is earlier. The candidates may submit their application form duly filled in on the prescribed proforma on or before closing date 03-07-2012. The eligibility criteria and terms and conditions can be downloaded from the
Website http://gtbh.delhigovt.nic.in The name of Post, required qualification & consolidated remuneration is mention below:
Name of the post:
- Staff Nurse –120 (UR-61, Sc-18, ST-09, OBC-32)
- Pharmacist -06 ( UR-04, SC-01,OBC-01)
1. Below 32 Years vears & relaxable for SC upto 05 years, OBC upto 03 years, PH upto
10 years, PH & SC upto 15 Years,PH & OBC upto 13 years
2. 18-30 years & relaxable for SC Upto 05 Years, SC& PH upto 15 years.
1. Minimum Basic Pay + Grade Pay in the Pay band + Dearness Allowance (As
2. Minimum Basic Pay + Grade pay in the Pay band + Dearness Allowance (as
· Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from recognized institution.
3. Certificate in Midwifery
4. Should by able to Speak/Understand Hindi
5. Should be registered with Nursing Council of any state of
before closing date
· B.Pharmacy from a recognized institute, OR (i) 10+2 with Science stream (Physics/chemistry/Biology) from a recognized board. (ii) Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948